15 February 2006

Things I'm Thankful for (in no particular order):

1. chocolate
2. icy cold weather!
3. clear skies and a gorgeous sunrise this morning
4. Old Post nachos (mmm)
5. Poe, very possibly the sweetest dog in the world
6. new pens
7. randomly running into people I know in little Missoula coffee shops
8. being done with filing taxes and filling out the FAFSA
9. young adult literature
10. students who ask questions
11. fuzzy blankets
12. sunshine coming in the windows and warming up the EVST lounge
13. granola from the Good Food Store
14. pictures of my grandparents when they were young
15. giving out silly Valentines
16. reading I Corinthians 13 this morning
17. talking to friends I haven't heard from in awhile
18. goofy pictures from various costume parties
19. the view of mountains out my window
20. the satisfaction of baking yummy things
21. getting to attend lectures by famous authors such as Linda Hogan
22. warm bus rides on cold days
23. a kick-ass roommate who makes scrumptious hummus and goddess dressing, among other things
24. the prospect of a Laura Ingalls Wilder-site-visiting vacation next summer
25. Lady Grey tea
26. that my sister came to visit me!

16 comments:

  1. good thing you said, "in no particular order"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, you DID get an exclamation mark . . . no complaining from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did 'icy cold weather.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you won't get the last word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could go on indefinitely, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know.
    Yo se.
    Ik weet het.
    Wo zhidao.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have now added you to my link list. so you must add me unless you want me to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its been a while since you posted any photos-- any new disco dos to show off?

    ReplyDelete
  9. All right, all right, I'll add you! It took YOU long enough, though!

    No new photos yet, but there's an '80's party next weekend . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee hee. I feel special. And don't you, too? By the way, Mom took pix at the play last night. You're gonna be jealous of my beautiful Victorian costume. Or love it. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I talked to her today and she said she was going to send me some! I'm sure you looked fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete