I haven't been in Missoula on January 8th since 2009.
Here is where I was on January 8th, 2011:
Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico. Not a bad place to be. Not bad at all.
Here is where I was on January 8th, 2010:
Khan-il-Khalili, Cairo, Egypt. Also not a bad place to be, by a long shot.
It's odd to think that it's been three years since I've spent this particular day in the town in which I live. It also happens to be my friend Britta's birthday, and I'm looking forward to being able to celebrate with her on her birthday this year, with live jazz and martinis. Hurrah!
Next post: the De Jong - Peters household 2011 Year in Review. Stay tuned!
Here is where I was on January 8th, 2011:
Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico. Not a bad place to be. Not bad at all.
Here is where I was on January 8th, 2010:
Khan-il-Khalili, Cairo, Egypt. Also not a bad place to be, by a long shot.
It's odd to think that it's been three years since I've spent this particular day in the town in which I live. It also happens to be my friend Britta's birthday, and I'm looking forward to being able to celebrate with her on her birthday this year, with live jazz and martinis. Hurrah!
Next post: the De Jong - Peters household 2011 Year in Review. Stay tuned!

LOVE.
ReplyDelete