Go out and appreciate creation!
Bike or walk instead of drive.
Eat some local food.
Plant a tree!
Hug a tree!
Thank people who give you crap for being a "hippie, liberal granola"! (Yes, it happens even here in Missoula.)
Calculate your ecological footprint!
Minimize your ecological footprint today!
Read Psalm 104 or 148.
Wish me luck as I attempt to do some marathon grading and bust through the 20 remaining argument essays this afternoon . . .
I'm happy because I found out yesterday that I got a scholarship. It's not too much, but every little bit helps. I also found out that I'm one of the substitute assistant market masters for the Farmers Market this summer. I get to fill in for the assistant market masters if they're gone, or I get to help out when the Market gets busier in July and August. Now for a job to keep me occupied during the week . . . wish me luck in that department, too.
Onward and upward!
Bike or walk instead of drive.
Eat some local food.
Plant a tree!
Hug a tree!
Thank people who give you crap for being a "hippie, liberal granola"! (Yes, it happens even here in Missoula.)
Calculate your ecological footprint!
Minimize your ecological footprint today!
Read Psalm 104 or 148.
Wish me luck as I attempt to do some marathon grading and bust through the 20 remaining argument essays this afternoon . . .
I'm happy because I found out yesterday that I got a scholarship. It's not too much, but every little bit helps. I also found out that I'm one of the substitute assistant market masters for the Farmers Market this summer. I get to fill in for the assistant market masters if they're gone, or I get to help out when the Market gets busier in July and August. Now for a job to keep me occupied during the week . . . wish me luck in that department, too.
Onward and upward!
Hooray for summer work and scholarships! I celebrated Earth Day by volunteering at the Special Olympics and burning my face off in the lovely sunshine. I don't do anything half-ass.
ReplyDeleteOf course, now you only have half a face . . .
ReplyDelete