14 June 2006

I wish I could adopt a kitty . . .

Adorable Animals of the Missoula Humane Society
For Your Viewing Pleasure
















Is this not an incredibly adorable puppy? He and his siblings are up for adoption at the Missoula Humane Society. I will not be getting one (sniff), but dang it, he's cute!

Just thought I'd spread the cuteness around. I don't (think I) generally succumb to cuteness, but I simply couldn't resist.

All right, while I'm posting pictures from the Humane Society, here's the cat Jacob got a couple of weeks ago (whose name has gone from Wylie to Whitman to Monkey to Bug Aurelius, and it had better remain at the latter since Bug is now the proud owner of an engraved name tag!).















And last but not least, here's Penelope, the cat I am still tempted to adopt (if I actually had the $250 pet deposit I'd need to give to my landlord, not to mention the $60 it costs to adopt, and all the expenses of litter and cat food, etc.). Someday . . .

3 comments:

  1. Ok- the puppy, WAY cute... the cats... um... a little scary looking to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wild animals all over your blog!!! AUGHHHH! Rabid kitties with SHARP, POINTY TEETH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, they are the evil ones. It has been very frustrating, especially since I know them.

    ReplyDelete